Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm back.


K.L. Convention Centre Pc Fair.

4 to 6 Dec.
3 days i at there.
Have met a lot of new friends.
Quite nice.
Worked with JaHui. A good experienced.
If still have chance, will try my best to break my record.
...................................................................................................................
Quite a long time din't update my blog.
If not mistaken, i think almost few months.
Busy this and that, no time and lazy to update.
Today feel like wanna write somethings at here.
This few months happened many things.
Not just only busy of my college stuff.
The most serious things is i have a crashed!
It was unforgetable.
I was so scared that time and feel so sorry!
Even though nobody blame me, but i just feel so sorry.
Nobody understand my feel since i din't tell anyone except my Lou Gong.
Just because i don't want all of them feel worry.
Lou Gong, do you really know my feel??
I just wish you to scold me and let me feel ok a bit.
When saw you feel no mood, i just will affected by you.
The time i no mood maybe you can't see.
That day when on the way back to Seremban,
I very upset.
Just feel like want Haixxxxxxxxx gao gao.
But i know that it was a past tense already. I should looking forward.
Hope Lou Gong also same with me!
8 Months be with you,
A lot things happend.
I always scold you la...
Ngor you la...
Then you hide somethings from me la...
And many othersssss.
Lou Gong, Lou Poh Love You Deep Deep!!
Believed that still have long long journey waiting us.
Hope now and in the future,
My life have you & your life have me also.
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: