Monday, September 28, 2009

Genting Trip/ Sem Break


Actually a bit late to write this at here~

Just because accidently view my friend's blog~

Then have the mood to write somethings here~

***********************************************

16th september O9 was my last paper~

Happy, it was just finally~

Now think back~

I spent whole night to study that subject~

But it totally dissapointed me~

The tips Sir given were unaccurate at all!!

I was so shocked when i looked at the paper~

I will not forget what i feel on that moment~

Studied 1 year in Tarc~

This kind of situation never happen on me~

Haixx, It really make me sad~

Even though it already passed~

But the time of open school~

Is the time i worry about my result~

Believe that my friends also same like me~

However, still gonna face~

Just get ready when that day is coming~

***************************************************

After the last paper~

I met Lou Gong la~

Finally............

Appreciated that day with you ~

Enjoyed the Final Destination movie with you~
Haha............

Although don't have so special memory between me and you~

Just like what you told me~

But then for me......

I think the day and time with you..

Is what i most appreciated la~
Hope you know it hor~

***************************************************
On thursday, 17th sep O9~

Went to Genting with classmates~

Don't have so special things happened~

When reached there.

Have a tea at there....

And waiting some of them out from theme park~

Have a celebration with Peilian~

She is the birthday girl~

Give her a surprise!!

Nice~
Buy a cake...........

Play card........

Chit chat........

Around 4am just i slept~

Damn tired actually~

**********************************************
Sem break now.........
Miss all of my friends......
Still got one more week to go through....
But then i gonna fatt mou at home....
Haha...
Anyways wish to see you guys soon...
Enjoyed the trips with all of you...
Muacksssssss...........

No comments: