Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Wonderful 19th Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday...
When 12am, Lou Gong give me a surprise la...
Happy......
I receive a cake & a couple watch from him...
Ermmmm........... i like it!!
Thanksss Lou Gong...
Happy to be with you...
The time be with you untill now...
I found happy... happiness.... smile always........
Feel good because can be with you at 12am...
It is memorable...
Always in my mind=]
Lou Gong I love you....
Muackssssssss.......


*******************************************************************

Friendsssss........
Thanks all of u too.....
Wanna thanks Genie, Jahui, Boonkeat, LeeYoon
with me passed my birthday...
We went to eat and Feeling Cafe played pool...
I don't know how to play actually..
In the process learn from Jahui...
Kekekeeeeeeee.........
And thanks Lier, Peilian, Liting & Leeyoon's gift.....
Cute cute toy...
I like it la..
My bed have plus one more with me when i'm sleeping...
Hahahaaaaaa.....
Thanks!
Appreciate it...


p/s: Picture in the Process to upload=]

No comments: